- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 4-inch-long, 1-inch-thick strips
- 2 teaspoons Mediterranean Spice
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 4 romaine lettuce shredded
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Tzatiki
- 12 butter lettuce eaves
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 . Season chicken with Mediterranean spice and place on grill. Baste chicken with balsamic vinaigrette and turning once, until cooked fully (about 2 minutes per side). Season chicken with remaining teaspoon Mediterranean spice and remove from grill then set aside.
2. Place shredded romaine and red onion in a medium sized bowl; lightly add red-wine vinaigrette and toss. Evenly divide the mixture on butter lettuce leaves and drizzle each with 1 teaspoon tzatziki.
3. Top each taco with 1 piece of chicken and garnish with chopped tomatoes, feta cheese and olives. Feel free to add any other spices to your liking, and enjoy!